Korean skin care along about the mystique of the Korean Stars, the way to help them is always brilliant, impressive public secret. Most people are nice kimchi that determines skin of beautiful young women, so they are very interested in taking a little skin every day.
Here is the secret star of Korean skin care, simple but very effective.
1. Drinking Enough Water
Start a new day with a cup of warm water and wash your face with cold water for a few minutes. Increase fruits and vegetables in your diet as these foods will balance the amount of water in the body.
2. Exfoliation (1-2 times / week)
Exfoliation with gentle products does not contain bleach or skin is what you should do regularly. What kind of massage gel goes deep into the skin to remove dead cells?
3. Perform Basic 3 Step Daily Skin Care
Cleaning: Actor Bae Suzy shares the principle of “424” on your own:
– 4 minutes removing the coconut oil, almond oil or any kind of bleach does. Cleansing is an essential step to clear skin, healthy and soft. Not only cleanse the face makeup, makeup remover helps remove dirt, sweat, sebum, blackheads. At the same time when you combine bleach with gentle massage to maximum efficiency, smoother skin.
– 2 minutes massage with cream foam
– 4 minutes then rinse with warm water and finish with cold water to tighten pores.
- Apply toner (rose water): Instead of using cotton for the rose water and then absorbed into the skin, beautiful singer Yoona in direct hands were washed, patted rose water on your face. This is a popular beauty in Korea.
- Use moisturizer: Apply moisturizer to your hands, rub well until warmed cream and apply on the face from the inside out, from top to bottom.
The skin masks of Korea has been tested over many generations and become skin care products is most popular in the world.
Each week you should facial once – mask cleaning (cleansing mask) first then moisturizing mask (Nourishing mask) for soft skin.
If the conditions of the time, you can also make masks at home, especially the combination of egg white and honey.
Go Hyun Jung recommends to mask the neck from chin to neck so the neck skin is white and soft, very big plus point for the charm of a woman.
5. Apply emulsion
The emulsion is a concentrated moisturizing gel penetrates the skin, contains moisturizing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid. This step makes you a nice smooth skin, softer.
6. Apply Essence (Cream)
These steps help to make the skin lighter or white skin by absorbing the essence of you but not skin, not harm delicate skin. In essence contains moisturizing ingredients to help regenerate cells should not only moisturizing but also prevent and remove wrinkles. Does essence containing water and oil soluble skin characterizes the essence can be used with people with oily skin?
When choosing essence should be based on skin type and purpose to understand better, For example, there are many kinds of high concentrations of oil and is good for aging skin but not good for young people because at that age, tend to have more skin mucus. Use the dab of essence convenience for any period when facials were both.
7. Serum (Serum)
For flawless skin, hide age, Korean stars use an anti-aging serum. The wrinkle formation slows and prices for the tiny bottles are usually quite expensive, ranging from U.S. $ 50-150.
8. Eye Cream
Sparkling eyes, a big round would not be nice if the eye wrinkles and dark circles after the long day at work. Therefore, the eye cream beauty products are indispensable. Position the right eye cream is applied around the eyes. No cream in contour eyelid closes the eye as this easy to fall into the ice cream, stinging or eye irritation.
9. Day and Night Moisturizer
For beautiful skin, healthy moisturizer is the most powerful supporter. Stars use moisturizer all the time, everywhere even in summer.
10. Train In The Face
These exercises are familiar with Korean actress-singer clearly read “Ma Me Mi Mo Mu” 10 times a day to practice the lips and cheeks. Besides, you can also combine elastic facial muscles with breathing.
The simplest, Go Hyun Jung share laugh a lot because that smile is not the best exercise for the body but also increases the freshness emanating from within your soul.
11. Makeup Gently
When you own a whiter skin, now you just need to apply some simple steps to help religious makeup to the facial contours.
Here Are Some Basic Principles Of Makeup of Korean Stars
- Simple eye makeup with light and warm colors on the eyelid, eyeliner combined with black / brown.
- Use multiple Mascara for long lashes natural curves.
Eyebrows-gel neatly with guys, A little blush, Use natural lip color or bare color.
Finally, the most important thing you need to remember in style beauty of Korean stars that are less makeup and skin care more. With beautiful glowing skin, you do not need too much paint still attracted by the natural and captivating.← Click "Like" and follow us on Facebook