The benefits of the banana for hair and skin are many and you can apply the fruit to almost any peculiarity problem. The best recipes for hair and face masks and other beauty tips are available here.
The banana is a popular fruit, which is very popular because of the many calories especially in athletes and as a snack for children. However, its positive properties are often underestimated, because it is little aware that it also has a great effect on a cosmetic product.
Banana For The Beauty
Before we introduce the many benefits of the banana for health and beauty, here are some interesting facts about the yellow fruit. The bananas contain the vitamins: A, C, B1, B2, B6, B9, E, and fiber. They are rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, selenium, zinc, and iron.
In addition, they contain antioxidants that have a protective effect on both the consumption and external application from the damage of free radicals. For hair and skin care, depending on a ripe banana or several crushed until a uniform paste is formed. For this purpose, other natural products, such as honey or berry varieties, admit and apply to hair and skin.
Banana For Hair
Bananas are up to 75% water. Therefore, they can provide skin and hair with the moisture that is often lost especially in winter. You can make wonderful homemade hair masks for strained, dry hair with banana yourself. The yellow fruit gives the hair moisture and it is again glamorous, revived and repaired. In addition, for home-made hair care above all ingredients are needed, which one usually has in the household?
Banana For Hair To Prepare Honey Skin Mask
For a fortifying base hair care, you need a ripe banana and some liquid honey. The usual banana paste is mixed thoroughly with the honey and applied to washed, still damp hair. For better results, you must massage the prepared mass carefully and then covered with foil and a headscarf. The effect can be enhanced by heat by covering the headscarf with a layer of aluminum foil and heating it gently with a hairdryer. After at least 20 minutes contact time, you can rinse the hair thoroughly with shampoo. After a hair cure with banana, the hair fills stronger, fuller and thicker, but without complaining.
Banana Hair Skin Avocado Moisture Care
- Banana for dry hair against split ends: A ripe banana and avocado cut small and crush. Add a few drops of almond oil or alternatively olive oil, stir and massage into the scalp and lengths. It is best to wrap a headscarf around your hair and rinse after 15 minutes.
- Lemon + banana for strong, shiny curls: Crush a ripe banana and mix with a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Spread the mask over the hair, leave for an hour and then rinse with shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Egg whites and bananas for hair: whisk up an egg whisk and mix with a ripe, crushed banana. Distribute the mask on the scalp and allow acting for 40-45 minutes. Then wash with a mild shampoo.
- Aloe Vera and banana with long hair: extract Aloe Vera gel directly from the plant or buy it at the pharmacy. Mix the aloe Vera with a ripe banana and massage the mixture into the hair. Allow working for one hour and allow drying. Then rinse with lukewarm water and then rinse the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Coconut oil and banana for hair: Mix liquid coconut oil at room temperature with a ripe banana. Spread the mixture in the hair and let it work for 45 minutes. Then wash with shampoo.
- Banana for Hair with Dandruff: Mix a banana with a tablespoon of coconut oil, a few drops of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey. Massage the porridge very well into the scalp and let it act for 20 minutes. Then wash with a suitable shampoo.
- [Read: Anti Wrinkle Cold Cream Cosmetics ]
Banana For Skin
Mature bananas are excellent for skin care. They make the skin supple, repair it and help in a natural way against wrinkles and bumps. To reduce dark circles, the banana peel is particularly effective. It absorbs excess sebum and reduces swelling. For this, place a piece of the skin of the banana directly on the eye area and let it rest for about 15-20 minutes. After the casting time, the view becomes noticeably more alert, fresher and more abject.
- Banana Face Peeling for oily skin: Mix a ripe, pureed banana with a tablespoon of oatmeal, a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of almond milk to a mass. Massage this into the damp face and rinse. It will gently exfoliate the skin and remove the excess sebum.
- Anti-Acne Face Mask with Banana: Puree a ripe banana, add a pinch of nutmeg and mix with a teaspoon of honey. Spread the mask on the face down to the area around the eyes, let it work for about five minutes and the pimples disappear.
- Banana for Dry Skin: Crush a ripe banana. Add 2 teaspoons of sweet cream or alternatively 3 tablespoons of quark and a tablespoon of honey. Apply the porridge to face and neck and wash off after 15-20 minutes of exposure.
- Banana for a clear, glowing complexion: Mix a tablespoon of crushed banana, a tablespoon of honey, the same amount of almond oil and a teaspoon of sandalwood powder very well and spread on the face. (Oily eye area) In about 15 minutes, the skin feels fresher and smoother.
- [Read: Natural Beauty Care Tips]
Keep Banana For Hair And Skin Properly
Banana is a tropical fruit and as such, it is sensitive to cold. Therefore, you should never keep it in the fridge. The optimal storage temperature for the banana to last a long time is 12 degrees. For beauty care are best ripe fruits. If you have bananas that are still green, you can promote it with the help of an apple or a tomato. They contain the maturing gas of ethylene and have an impact on the environment.
Homemade Banana Care For Hair And Skin
Today, many women prefer to buy their beauty care in packaging. But you have no control over the ingredients. Mostly the hair and skin care provided by the big brands contains a lot of chemicals, substitutes of natural products and many preservatives.
Even today’s modern woman can benefit from nature and rely on natural resources. So grab the fruit basket and experiment to your heart’s content in terms of beauty.