Face masks relax the skin, making it wonderfully fresh again and are a nice way to pamper yourself.
Make face masks yourself: you should note that
Rich masks are recommended in cold months, light, moisturizing products are sufficient in summer.
- The mask is always fresh and made exclusively from fresh ingredients
- Before the homemade masks are applied, the facial skin should be cleaned and any make-up residues removed
- Since the eye area is very sensitive, you should avoid this when applying
- leave the masks on the face for about 15-20 minutes
- Afterward you should pamper your face with a moisturizer
01. Almond face mask
It is moisturizing and suitable for all skin types .
That’s how it works:
- 1 handful of almonds
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp yogurt
Then stir everything into a smooth cream in the blender. Apply the mass to the wet face and let it dry. Then wash off thoroughly.
02. Algae Face Mask
Algae are a great natural product. A rich algae wrap purifies the skin and supplies it with important minerals. If you want to make algae mask yourself, you don’t have to put disgusting, slippery algae on your face. Just get an algae powder from the pharmacy and you’re ready to go.
You need this:
- 4 tbsp algae powder
- 10 tbsp water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
well, stir all the ingredients. You can add a few drops of essential oil, e.g. rose oil. Apply the algae mask to clean skin and leave it to work for at least 45 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water at the end.
03. Parsley Face Mask
Super helps against clogged sebaceous glands.
What you need for the parsley face mask:
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 100 ml of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse oatmeal
- egg white
First you stir the parsley and the water. Then add the remaining ingredients. Possibly. Let it cool down a bit and leave the mask on the face for about 20 minutes. Then wash off thoroughly.
04. Cocoa face mask
Sounds delicious and helps with dry and irritated skin.
What you need for a cocoa face mask:
- 1/3 cup dark, heavily oiled cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of liquid honey
- 3 tbsp cream
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
Mix all ingredients into a creamy paste. Apply the mask to the cleansed face and leave for 15 minutes. Then remove with a paper towel and wash off the rest with lukewarm water.
Face masks against pimples to make yourself
These face masks are real pimple killers.
Tomato honey face mask
That’s how it works:
- Puree 2 tomatoes with the blender (use firm tomatoes that do not contain a lot of water, otherwise the mask will become too fluid).
- Mix with 1 tsp honey
- Apply the paste to the face for about 10 minutes.
- Then wash off thoroughly.
Apple Curd Face Mask
If your skin feels dry or tight, this face mask helps. Incidentally, it is also a miracle cure for blemishes, since the flesh of apples contains vitamins A and C (antioxidant) and zinc, which helps against pimples and blackheads.
You need this:
- 1 apple
- 2 tbsp curd cheese or yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
Cut the apple into thin slices and set aside. Then mix the curd or yogurt with the honey. Apply the paste on the face and place the apple slices on top. Relax for 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
Coffee peeling against blemished skin
Instead of disposing of the used coffee filter and coffee grounds, you can also use it for a skin peeling. The coffee rubs off the dead skin cells and at the same time the caffeine invigorates your skin.
To do this, you simply have to mix the coffee grounds with the same amount of untreated cocoa powder and stir them into a smooth mass with a little honey. Apply to face, leave on for 10 minutes, then massage in with circular movements, and rinse off.
Attention: This mask is only suitable for preventing pimples! Under no circumstances apply to exist pimples and open areas.
DIY mask against blackheads
You need this:
- 1 egg
- Cotton pad
Take the egg, separate the egg white from the egg yolk. Place the egg white in a bowl and dip the cotton pad in it until it has absorbed as much of the liquid as possible. Then place the cotton pad on the places where you want to remove the blackheads.
The whole thing works particularly well on the nose. Presses the pad on the areas so that the egg white can penetrate the pores. Then wait about 15 minutes for the cotton to dry. Then pull the cotton off with a jerk and rinse the whole face with cold water.
Face Masks of Honey At Home in 15 Minutes
Face masks of honey a proven folk remedy for skin rejuvenation. The ancients considered a honey gift from the gods and used not only in beauty but also for medical purposes. The legendary Cleopatra used facial masks of honey to keep its beauty! Beauticians are still using honey as a part of various creams and ointments.
Today will tell you how to make yourself an effective face mask of honey at home.
What are the benefits?
- The composition of honey includes a lot of useful trace elements and vitamins.
- Honey is easily absorbed into the skin, penetrating deep into the pores.
- Honey does not evaporate moisture from your skin, making the skin fresh and prevents premature aging.
- Cleans the skin by absorbing minor contamination.
- Anti-inflammatory and tonic effects.
- Honey has a beneficial effect on any skin type.
- Face masks of honey is not recommended in the presence of the blood vessels in the skin.
- Also, honey is not recommended during the active growth of facial hair.
- Use honey for cosmetic purposes is fraught with allergic reactions. If you are not sure whether you are allergic to honey, use the following advice:
- Put a little honey on the back of the hand just above the wrist.
- Wait 15 minutes, and then wash with warm water and honey.
- If there are signs of skin irritation – redness, itching or burning, please refrain from the use of facial masks of honey.
Face Masks Of Honey
Here are some proven popular recipes facial masks of honey.
- Cleansing facial mask from honey
- Take two tablespoons of cooled concentrated green tea, two teaspoons of lemon juice and half a tablespoon of honey.
- Mix the ingredients until homogeneous.
- Put the mask on for fifteen minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
Face Mask of Honey For Flaky Skin
- Take a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil. Thoroughly mix the honey and butter.
- A few minutes of warm up the mixture in a water bath.
- Apply the mask on the face. Wait 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. Massage your face with your fingertips.
Face Mask of Honey To Help Acne and Acne
- Take a tablespoon of marigold and a teaspoon of honey. Mix the ingredients until a homogeneous ointment.
- The ointment applies on pimples and redness.
- After half an hour wash with ointment.
Moisturizing Face Mask of Honey
- Take a tablespoon of carrot juice (if you have oily skin, carrot juice can replace sour berry juice) egg yolk and a teaspoon of honey. Mix the ingredients.
- Apply the resulting mask on your face and keep it for 15 minutes. After wash off with warm water.