Gourmet recipes desserts, healthy recipes, and balanced, the vegan kitchen… You will quickly become the queen of the furnaces (no oven). Get ready to impress your friends!
You love to cook good food, but you do not have an oven. You thought you were condemned to eat salads and pasta for months (maybe years)? Rest assured, you will not get indigestion spaghetti. It offers ten delicious recipes to achieve without the oven.
When you live with your parents, you spend your Sundays to cook cookies, to test recipes cupcakes … You loved to invite your friends to dinner to share delicious food. But once you’ve left home, you had to get used to living in a smaller apartment, no oven or washing machine, even without TV.
After a while, you have mastered the fingertips recipes spaghetti bolognaises and cooking croque-monsieur. However, you’re a little tired of constantly eating the same thing. Your only moment of culinary freedom is when your mother calls you to dinner Sunday lunch (#mamanjetaime).
And if we told you that the solution? Ten delicious recipes we offer you to cook without an oven (promised, you will be entitled to anything other than a summer salad). So happy?
The recipes without a salt furnace
You have beautiful love pasta, there you saturate. Fortunately, more and more brands offer utensils that facilitate free cooking oven is particularly the case Lékué. Using silicone in aerated containers, you can cook your meals in the microwave.
There are also many delicious Gourmet recipes to realize the pan and wok. Stock up on fresh vegetables and crisp. Play with flavors and colors to enjoy a culinary orgasm. Whether you are vegetarian, vegan or carnivore, you’ll find plenty to delight your taste buds.
Cooking without oven: the sweet Gourmet recipes
You are hungry and you do not design a good meal without dessert? Rest assured, with our revenue without an oven, you will be able to taste a chocolate tart tasty revisited fruit cup.
In the morning, it offers vegan pancakes with agave syrup or maple. Ideal for a brunch with friends, you can add fruit, pastries and other baked goods necessary for a good breakfast.
And enjoy your meal!
A Delicious Chocolate Cake Without Oven
Preparation time: 20 min
- 180 g Breton puck
- 45g butter
- 170g milk chocolate
- 15 cl cream
- 20 g white chocolate
- Crumble coarsely Breton shuffleboard with your fingers.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and then add the crumbled shuffleboard Breton. Mix.
- Divide your circle pastry, pressing down well and making a small edge all around.
- Chill for at least half an hour.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate melt in the microwave (a few seconds).
- Then add the liquid cream and mix. Pour over the pastry base. Put in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Before serving, cover small white chocolate shavings with a rasp.
Roulades Of Sole Skewers With Vegetables
- 1 Zucchini
- Some sole fillets
- Dried fruit
- Salt and pepper
- An olive oil
- Roll the carrot and zucchini, previously cut into sticks, in the sole fillets.
- Prepare wraps spicy skewers.
- Salt and pepper skewers.
- Cook in microwave on high power (800 W) for 1 min 30/2 min.
- Let stand 1 minute in the closed container.
- Then add oil and dried fruit. Serve and enjoy!
Delicious Vegan Pancakes For A Healthy Breakfast
- 180g of flour
- 25g sugar
- 8g baking powder
- applesauce 80g
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- Oat milk 200ml
- Mix all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, yeast, salt.
- Add applesauce, vanilla syrup, walnut oil and oat milk until a smooth paste.
- Let stand one hour at room temperature.
- Post a ladle of batter onto a nonstick pan.
- Once small bubbles appear, flip the pancake and cook for two minutes.
- country bread (200g)
- 1 stirred yogurt
- ½ cucumber
- ½ bunch mint
- 1 garlic
- 1 lemon
- 4 artichokes
- 2 tablespoons ricotta
- 2 tablespoons ricotta buffalo
- 30g stracciatella
- 5cl white wine
- A few sprigs of Dill
For the tzatziki Italian:
- Mix the crushed garlic and degermed puree, juice, and zest of citrus and chopped dill yogurt and ricotta.
- Season to taste.
Prepare the artichokes to the Roman:
- Remove the toughest leaves and cut the tip to 4 cm above the heart.
- Clean the fibrous part, that is to say, remove the hair in the middle.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy saucepan and set it artichokes upside down.
- Before they turn golden, add the white wine and coarsely chopped mint, season and leave to return again soon.
- Bathe the 3 cm in vegetable broth (or water with bouillon) and cook for 25 minutes with a lid.
- Test for doneness with a knife. Farms, artichokes, farms!
- When they are cooked, cut them into small pieces cut lengthwise.
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Top them with a thick layer of tzatziki and add the artichoke pieces, divide the stracciatella and finally, roughly chopped herbs.
A Tasty Wok Greens With 5 Spices
- 4 tablespoons Sichuan peppercorns
- 16-star anise
- 2 tablespoons cloves
- 2 tablespoons fennel
- 4 cinnamon sticks
Let dry roast in a pan: pepper, star anise, cloves and fennel seeds. Grind or blend. Then, break the cinnamon sticks and mix them well.
For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar soup
- 4 tablespoons five-spice (cardamom, Ras Elhanout, baidiane nuts, cinnamon branches, fennel seeds)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (grapeseed)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- roasted sesame (blond and black)
- Soya sauce
- A little vegetable broth
Dissolve the cornstarch in a little broth, add the other ingredients of the sauce.
The vegetables :
- 200 eats everything
- 200g green beans
- 200g peas
- 200g mini courgettes
- 200g asparagus
- 200g peas
- 1 head of broccoli
- chopped mint
Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and fry the onion, garlic and 1 tablespoon of the mixture of 5 spices. Put the vegetables and sauté two minutes.
Add some of the sauce and saute five minutes, until the vegetables are cooking a little (but still crunchy).
Make sure the sauce is thick.
A trifle exquisite day
- The Peel
- The Dice
- Soak with a little brown sugar
- cook without adding water
- Mix the cardamom seeds
- Discard the lugs
- cook without sugar
In a dessert cup, place in order:
- crushed cookies (gingerbread or shortbread). It is important to mount the dessert at the last moment not until it softens.
- Whipped coconut cream. Put the coconut cream in the freezer in advance and draw the thick part to mount whipped with a little salt in a bowl cooled in the freezer.
- Optionally, add the sauce, crème caramel, a second fruit or cake pieces.
- Sprinkle with granola or almonds or other on the whipped cream.
A refreshing carpaccio with apple
- 600g beef
- 2 apples granny
- 2 slices of country bread
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place your piece of beef in the freezer for 40 minutes as it facilitates the cutting of ultra-thin slices.
- Oil the country bread, salt, and pepper it.
- Rub it cut the garlic clove in half. Cut the bread slices into small croutons and let them brown. Normally, we use a grill oven method, but you can do it in the pan it will just take a little more time.
- Cut the slices as thin as possible. Crush the slices with a weight (type rolling pin) between two sheets of film.
- Wash the apples and cut them into quarters, then into thin strips. Add some lemon juice to prevent them from oxidizing.
- Place the beef harmoniously on a large plate. Add the apple pieces and croutons.
- Salt and pepper. Mix a tablespoon of vinegar and a dash of lemon juice to three tablespoons of olive oil.
- Pour into the dish and serve.
Succulent ravioli with Bayonne ham
Preparation time: 60 minutes
- 100 g flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 slices ham of Bayonne
- mozzarella balls about 10 balls
- The pesto Rosso
- A few drops of olive oil
For the dough:
- In a bowl, pour the flour.
- Make a well and add the egg and yolk.
- Mix gently until all the flour is mixed.
- Continue then work the dough by hand.
- Knead until smooth and not crumbly. In the center of the dough, add two to three drops of olive oil. Knead again.
- then form a ball and place in refrigerator at least 45 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Flour your work surface and your rolling pin.
- Spread the paste with the roller. Turn it and turn it regularly. It will get a fine paste.
For the filling:
- Cut small pieces of Bayonne ham. Cut your mozzarella balls in three or four. Also, prepare your bowl of water.
For the ravioli:
- Cut the dough with the back of the punch ravioli.
- Then place the dough in round cookie cutter.
- Place in the center a little bit of Bayonne ham, a piece of mozzarella and pesto tip (it really does not take much to fill otherwise it will overflow when closing).
- Dip your finger in water and wet half the edge of the circle of dough.
- Close the punch. Both parties are normally welded. And first made ravioli!
- Repeat the process until there is no more dough.
Not as hard as it looks, is not it?
Thank you, Elise Blog Recipes without an oven .
A fish and Kif manner Big mamma
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- tomatoes 250g deterring
- 1 small can (250g), peeled tomatoes
- 100g pitted black olives
- cod 700g
- 700g of flour
- iced sparkling water
- Espelette pepper
- Frying oil
- In a saucepan, fry in olive oil, garlic and chopped parsley over the pitted olives and fresh tomatoes cut in half.
- After five minutes, add the tomatoes, season and simmer for a good ten minutes on low heat.
- Rinse the fish and cut it into large cubes.
- Make a tempura by mixing flour and Espelette pepper. Gradually add sparkling water to get a consistency like thick pancake batter.
- In a deep fryer (or a good deep pot), heat the sunflower oil at 160 ° C / 180 ° C. Dip the fish pieces coated with tempura batter. The fish should take a fairly dark brown color.
- Blot on paper towels and pepper and serve immediately with the tomato sauce.
A wok of crispy vegetables with rice
- Thai fragrant rice 100g
- tofu 50g
- soybean 15g
- 15g zucchini
- 15g of pepper
- carrot 15g
- 15g bamboo
- red cabbage 15g
- 1/2 lime
- salty soy
The preparation :
Sauté the vegetables in a wok over high heat for thirty seconds with a little oil to keep them crisp.
For the sauce:
Mix one spoon salt soy sauce with half a squeezed lime
Place the rice in a bowl, put the vegetables next, then pour the sauce as you wish and sprinkle with chives Thai.