Have a healthy nail is one of the crucial elements of a perfect look. If you often ask yourself, what do my nails grow faster? You still many simple & easy tips that you can apply that will get rid of this problem.
Nails Grow Faster In 8 Step
1. Try to have included in the diet as many protein-rich foods: eggs, meat, and beans. Also, call and shakes rich in protein and vitamin D.
2. Biotin is a supplement that is used in treating several problems – from diabetes to hair growth – but is also saving solution for nails. It is found in egg yolks, liver, leafy green vegetables and peanuts Even if you do not increase the growth of your nails, and even strengthen them in this way will increase the chances that they will grow up in a natural way.
3. Even if only wash the dishes and do the detergent you use is one with fewer chemicals, try to use gloves every time.
4. Another way you can increase the growth of nails piles them and clean them regularly.
5. A simple answer to the question “How do I make my nails grow faster?” It is to not bite them. If this has become a habit for you, try that every time you feel the need to do that, to make a chewing gum or do something else with your hands: something creative and to make you take your mind off crunching.
6. Try to moisturize your hands as much as possible as you can, at least 3 times a day and apply a little and nails. Olive oil is a very good solution.
7. Use a nail hardener twice a week, which besides the appearance of shine, and helps them grow faster. A good method for strengthening nails is to keep them for 5 minutes in water, and then to apply a lotion with alpha-hydroxide.
8. Avoid as much as possible when you want to remove acetone nail a nail.
You think that if you keep in mind these tips, you will increase the growth of your nails, or it depends from person to person?