Avocado Soup Recipe are known so far may only be a beverage such as juices and ice mix. And Avocados can and be tasty food like soup. One thing you can try fresh and Spicy Avocado Soup. Curious immediately see recipe below is quoted from She knows Monday (18/2):
Avocado Soup Recipe Ingredient
– 2 cups diced tomatoes
– 1 cup finely chopped red onion
– 1 1/2 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper
– 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
– 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 cup chopped onion
– 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
– 2 cups chicken broth
– 6 half ripe avocado peeled and diced
– 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp Tabasco SATS
How to make
For the salsa: Combine tomatoes onion, chopped jalapeno, lime juice and salt in a bowl and mix (cover and chill)
For the soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add onion and cook, stirring, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes
3. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute more.
4. Add broth, two cups water, avocado and lemon juice, salt and Tabasco sauce.
5. Combine the entire boil and cook for five minutes.
6. Puree the soup in a blender and put back into the pot.
7. Pour into a bowl cover and refrigerate for three hours.
8. After a cold soup, you can dilute with 1 cup cold water if the soup is too thick.
9. Taste and season with salt and lime juice as needed.
10. If it is cooked drain the liquid from the salsa and stir especially.
11. To serve, ladle the soup into six bowls and spoon salsa and pour a little Tabasco.