Faux Bob Summer Hairstyles
1. To give your smooth hair a good grip, apply a texture spray.
2. Top the hair on the back of the head. This will spell volume in your hair and make your faux-bob look more beautiful.
3. Separate your hair into two sections and fix each with a rubber band.
4. Pull each rubber band down so that it sits about level with the collarbone.
5. Turn the end of the ponytail inwards.
6. Secure the end of the ponytail to the neck with two hairpins. First, insert a clip into the hair and then cross the other over it. Repeat steps 4-6 on the other side.
7. Attach both ends to the back of the head with a hair clip placed horizontally. About 8 cm long bobby pins work best.
8. To make the Faux Bob look natural, lightly brush the strands over the hair clips or curl them with your fingers.