How to get rid of frizzy hair? Here they are!
Olive oil is known as one of the “keys” to beautiful hair, especially those with dry hair. Here Goldwell will summarize the great benefits that it can revitalize damaged hair.
Olive oil has always been heard of great uses. So specifically for hair care with this oil, what should be prepared? First, please refer to the benefits of this type of oil called “liquid gold”!
Benefits of olive oil with hair?
This is an excellent hair conditioner, it softens and moisturizes significantly after shampooing,
Ingredients in olives contain high amounts of antioxidants, strengthen the resistance to the healthy scalp by neutralizing free radicals that cause bad effects on the scalp.
With its “unparalleled” moisturizing ability, it fills the horny layers along the hair shaft and forms a protective layer that helps soften hair immediately after use.
This oil will also help improve hair strength, reduce hair breakage and split ends
Olive oil acts as a hair loss inhibitor, moreover, it promotes longer and healthier hair growth.
Therefore, we strongly recommend that girls have a bottle of olive oil right inside their homes every day. Here are the types of masks that will nourish your hair!
HOW TO USE OLIVE OIL TO CARE FOR DRY HAIR, FRIZZY HAIR
- Avocado and olive oil
- Coconut oil and olive oil
- Honey and olive oil masks for dry hair
- Mask of egg yolk and olive oil
- Lemon and olive oil mask for dry hair
- Mayonnaise mask and olive oil for dry hair
8. 01- Avocado and olive oil
You need to prepare:
- An avocado
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Time saved on hair: 45 minutes to 1 hour
Steps to follow:
- Cut and trim the avocado meat into a blender to make a puree
- You can add a section of water to the mixture to be more liquid
- Add olive oil and butter
- Wash your hair and apply it to the hair with a dry towel
- While the hair is still damp, you start applying the mask to your hair
- After applying the whole thing, you use an extra hat and incubate for 1 hour
- Remove hoods and rinse the mask with clean water, do not use SLS shampoos
- Dry hair
Apply a hair mask twice a week
How does this mask help your hair?
Like olive oil, avocado is an extremely rich source of fatty acids and helps to keep hair strong. The high antioxidant ingredients in avocado and oil will help reduce hair damage, make it softer and smoother after use.