How to cook delicious vegetarian cabbage soup from nettles.
Nettle. At first glance – a burning weed, which upon contact causes burning and irritation of the skin. But not everyone knows how truly unique this plant is. In our section, in brief, we talked about the beneficial properties of this herb
Today, we propose to consider a step-by-step recipe for making vegetarian soup from young nettles, which has excellent taste.
And the difference between soup and soup is not only in the ingredients. To taste, these two dishes are also completely different, not similar to each other.
Nettle is a low-calorie plant, only 24.8 kcal.
100 grams of nettle contain:
- Proteins – 1.5 g;
- Fats – 0.0 g;
- Carbohydrates – 5.0 g;
The complex of vitamins A, B1, B2, PP, high content of vitamin C, as well as macro- and microelements such as iron, iodine, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus.
Young nettle soup: recipe
- Potato – 200 grams;
- Bay leaf – 1 piece;
- Purified water – 400 milliliters;
- Carrots – 30 grams;
- Butter – 40 grams;
- Fresh nettle – 30 grams;
- Sea salt – 1/2 teaspoon;
- Black peppercorns – 1/4 teaspoon;
- Seasoning homemade “Universal” – 1/2 teaspoon;
- Avocado – 1/2 pieces.
- Peel the potatoes, finely cut, put in a pan, rinse to a state of clean water, add water and set to boil with bay leaf;
- Peel the carrots, cut into thin strips and simmer in butter until tender;
- In the potato broth we spread the stewed carrots, salt, ground black pepper in the mill, seasoning “Universal” and continue to cook;
- We wash the nettle leaves, chop finely and send to the pot with potatoes and carrots, cook for one minute;
- Peel the avocado, cut into small cubes;
- Remove the saucepan from the burner, add the avocado, mix gently and let it brew for one to two minutes.
Our delicious and healthy vegetarian soup of young nettles is ready.
If desired, it can be seasoned with sour cream or vegetarian mayonnaise.
From the above ingredients, two large servings are obtained.
A good meal, friends!